Labeling according to Regulation (EG) Nr. 1272/2008 (CLP)
- H315 - Causes skin irritation.
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- H332 - Harmful if inhaled.
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read carefully and follow all instructions.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P271 - Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several
minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue
- P310 - Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.