Ethanol 99.9% vaporizes quickly and can be used for cleaing optical surfaces/lenses and other sensitive components.
Unfortunately, the item cannot be purchased, as there are no more in stock
Hazard and Precautionary Statements
- UN Number 1170
- Signal word Danger
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation.
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection
- IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water or shower
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing
- Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations